Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Supermarket Adventure

So, here I am at home, bored to death. The only thing that comes to my mind is: Go to the market and get something. So I begin my journey! I get out of my house, walk about 200m and I see this.
Now normally, you would cross the street, and avoid these dogs, but I am used to situations like this, because dogs like them are everywhere on the city, and they are known to be aggressive sometimes. Nonetheless, I continued my way right in front of their faces, like I was saying to them:"Yeah fuck you, you are just some meatbag with a bit of brain which can't render some colors properly". So anyway, I got past them, and here I was, the not so big Supermarket:
This is pretty small, but has a lot of stuff on it, and is known for it's low prices, and is really close to my house. So this was it, Mission Accomplished!

21 comments:

  1. you should be more careful around those dogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves low prices hahaha F those dogs, they are harmless

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw such a quaint little market, totally rad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dogs look sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I don't have to go by aggressive dogs to get to the market

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great journey it must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their inability to render some colors properly will keep you safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how natural and simple these pictures look. Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it me or that place looks perfect for a zombie apocalypse?

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it me of that place looks perfect for a zombie apocalypse?

    ReplyDelete
  11. how did you make something so ordinary seem so adventure like?

    ReplyDelete
  12. you should bring a big metal bar down there and get you some doggy hide tomorrow. thatd be a cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it always seems more exciting for others when they have a similar adventure!! haha +follow

    ReplyDelete
  14. The supermarket looks neat

    ReplyDelete
  15. So you just walked there and didn't buy anything? :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kinda brief, but it was interesting to see the way the dogs just sorta hang around.

    ReplyDelete