- They took the ground pumpkin and added about 1L of milk and a pinch of salt and then boiled it for 10 minutes while steering.
Until it was a nice greasy fluid.
- After that, she took the big dough ball and cut it in smaller pieces. She cut it into 30 smaller pieces. 15 at a time.
And no, she is not a nigger, she just got back from vacation on beach.
- She then took those small dough balls one by one, and made them perfectly round, here is a video for that, because it's a bit complicated to explain it with pictures.
- Then, after rounding them, she took them and stretched them with a wooden stick, I'm sure there is a name for that:
- After that, she put them all together(15 of them), one on top of each other, but she put the greasy liquid that was made before between each one.
- After getting them together, she continued to stretch it even further with her fists, like a 69 year old badass she is.
- Then she prepared the baking pan, which is a large round one, by adding that greasy liquid prepared earlier.
- She then took the stretched dough and put it in the pan, and stretched it to the edges.
- We got some pre-made dough which is the same by making it by yourself, but it would take a lot of time. For example, if we didn't want to get pre-made dough, we would need to make the big dough at the beginning at least 2x larger. And the pre-made dough, comes in many thin layers. So, after she put the homemade dough on the pan, we put a layer of purchased dough, then some pumpkin and that grease. This repeats until the purchased dough is finished, like this:
- Oh and one thing I forgot to tell you, this wasn't made by my grandma, this was made by my little brother:
- After it's done baking, will post pictures again. And I'm considering changing my blogs topic from technology, to Kosovo, because I would like you to show unusual stuff we do here, but that are considered usual by the people here.
Until then, have a nice day!